T&D works with our clients to develop a clear understanding of their needs, concerns and particular system challenges. Utilizing that knowledge, we design a solution to fit a client’s specific needs. Our assistance with automation ranges from simple Remote Terminal Unit (RTU) additions and replacements to high performance substation Human Machine Interface (HMI) development and fully integrated substations.
Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems are a tool used by both our utility and industrial/manufacturing clients. Utilities use SCADA systems to monitor system performance, detect problems, and perform remote control operations. SCADA systems provide increased power delivery reliability and reduce outage risk. Industrial and manufacturing facilities utilize SCADA systems to improve efficiency, productivity, and reduce staffing requirements. SCADA systems provide facility operators with in-depth, comprehensive system information to decrease incident reaction time and allow proactive responses to possible problems. Moreover, SCADA systems store data to provide a historical record of past system performance and allow system and process improvement analysis.
T&D offers a complete package for all of your control automation and data acquisition needs:
- Utility SCADA system evaluation, design, and integration
- Substation and Power Distribution automation
- Industrial and Manufacturing SCADA system evaluation, design and integration
- HMI development
- Automation and control systems
- Unbiased equipment assessments and recommendations
- System design documentation and specifications
- Commissioning and Training