Our civil experience includes work with various Mutual Domestic Water Consumers Associations (MDWCAs), state and local agencies, private clients, tribal authorities, and several rural cooperatives to manage and plan water resources. For each project, we work with the client to develop a schedule ensuring completion of planning and design phases in accordance with the client’s time and budget requirements.
We offer a comprehensive range of engineering services for the planning and design of public and private water and wastewater systems including:
- Flood control and storm water management planning, analysis, storm water modeling, and grading
- Drainage management planning
- Water system planning, system modeling, design, and construction management including waterlines, water storage tanks, pump stations, and supply wells
- Drinking water treatment systems
- Sanitary sewers, reservoirs, and transmission/distribution piping
- Wastewater collection, treatment, permitting, and construction