T&D’s civil engineers can successfully work with clients through the entire project life cycle beginning with acquisition of funding through planning, design, and construction all the way to start up assistance. We have experience providing civil/environmental engineering services for water, grading, drainage, roadway, facility, and electrical power delivery projects. We assist clients with construction oversight, regulatory compliance, planning, hydrological investigations, well-siting activities, and securing funding sources.
As an added benefit for clients, T&D’s civil engineers work cooperatively with our in-house surveying division to complete the mapping and site surveying stage of projects. Additionally, our civil engineering division also commonly works with our power delivery, electrical, and mechanical engineering divisions to deliver well-coordinated solutions for clients.
T&D provides a comprehensive variety of civil and environmental engineering services, including:
- Access, grading, retaining walls, erosion control, and storm management
- Utility and other facility infrastructure
- Environmental site investigations and environmental assessments
- Roadway and community planning
- Master planning, including economic evaluations and system optimization
- Surveying and mapping