Energy in the form of heat and electricity is a commodity. Reducing power consumption and costs is an important goal of all our clients. T&D’s engineers will establish a comprehensive approach to reducing energy expense consistent with and complementary to a client’s established business practices. A complete energy strategy will ensure energy is efficiently and economically delivered with an emphasis on sustainability and reliability.
T&D offers a detailed understanding of the current green specifications needed for projects. We can recommend sustainable technologies to benefit a facility’s long-term operating costs.
T&D has experience in the following areas:
- Energy strategy development, planning, and performance contracting
- Energy audits to reduce energy usage and improve energy efficiency
- Facility retrofits, energy management, and LEED facilitation
- Non-conventional fuel development: landfill gas, municipal waste, oil and gas
- Facility/Utility interconnection